- Optimist International Website
- Midwestern Ontario District Website
- MWOnt District e-News
- Neighbouring Optimist Clubs (Zone 9) & District Clubs
- Junior Optimist International
- London JOI Club
- Are you interested in supporting youth sports?
- Providing opportunities for children and youth?
- Supporting and enriching our community?
- Sharing your ideas and talents while working on local events and initiatives?
- Networking with community partners?
- Learning new skills?
- Participating in personal growth and development (PGI)?
If you answered ‘Yes,’ then our club is just what you are looking for! With a legacy of building community and ‘Bringing out the Best…‘, we are growing our membership !
Come out to any of our NOW Networking events! Share NOW information with your friends and neighbours. New Optimists Welcome! To confirm your attendance, or ask for details email us at email@example.com. Attendees will meet club members, enjoy refreshments, make community connections, receive membership kits and drop business card or contact information upon arrival for one or more prize draws.
Our Optimists are in Action!
- Nor’Westers created and hosted a brand new family event in October 2018 (held at Foxfield District Park). The Annual Pumpkin Hollow is a wacky, creative, fun (and often ‘wet’) outdoor event. Interested in participating in next years Pumpkin Hollow in Foxfield? Contact Us!
- With new members comes new energy, and in 2019 our club brought the “Ready to Roll” Optimist Bike Safety Rodeo to northwest London, with the help of amazing community partners. Coordinated by Optimist April Wall (Optimist Club of London-Nor’West), this FREE public event invites dozens of agencies, vendors, groups and services together to deliver safe cycling training, resources, demonstrations, and MORE! Visit Events Page
- Do you have a child that loves summer sports or wants to learn? Our club is looking for kids interested in recreational or league Golf, Tennis, Baseball, Curling; children and youth in the community are invited to participate in our Optimist Club of London-Nor’West’s youth sports initiatives to play for fun, form teams or just develop their skills!
- Nor’Westers have launched a brand-new e-newsletter to help keep our community up to speed on many activities and events!
- Check out OUR CALENDAR for club meetings, Optimist events, personal development activities, club conventions and more!
- Our website will continue to undergo updates! Check back often to see what we have been up to!